-
Re: help me out
"I left him with Anna." "Who's Anna?" "Anna helped me and Jake find you." "Where are they now?" "She probably took Jake home by now." "Okay, I'm getting out of ...
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"Thats a very kind offer, but at least for me I must decline. I'm not looking for anyone, or anything. I'm just trying to forget." "Forget what?" "Everything before I ...
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
Ishtar and Adrian walked behind the wolf and girl. From the outside they looked like gothic parents or siblings going for a late night walk with a girl and her ...
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Georgia had no desire to make the pain go away. Without the pain she felt nothing. It was nice to feel something once in a while. "If you're going to ...
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Adams a junior mod, he's allowed. Anywho how about friday at like 11 30 my mom usually makes me get off on midnight so maybe 11
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"That man Lethero killed, you loved him didn't you?" Telayna nodded sadly. "He regretted doing what he did to you." "How can you tell?" "His face was compleatly the oppsite ...
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Georgia didn't really feel like going with the rest of the pack, but she knew the humans would be back soon and she didn't feel like adding to the carnage ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
Kill him "Yes sir" Rory advanced on Jacob who looked at her with pain stricken eyes. you really don't mind killing him? "You told me to!" Yes but I never ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Yeah bells next time you go to the library call me and mad so we can discuss this a little bit, because just me and adam plotting doesn't seem to ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Rick doesn't get how to put the color in thats whats holding him up, if i get the stuff from him i'll post it or find a way to teach ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
Ishtar and Adrian landed gracefully behind them, their long coats flying up like capes. "So much easier for a vampire isn't it?" Eryc asked. "We're not technically alive, so pain ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
"Any other circiumstance? Its funnier than hell now," Adrian laughed. Ishtar looked up at him flirtingly. "Shall we?" She held out her hand. "Are you one hundred percent sure that ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: help me out
Elizabeth was concious withing the hour, weak but concious. Gared was allowed to see her, and all he did was apologize for not being there sooner. "Gared stop it, I'm ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Georgia stood in her human form facing away from the battle feild. That sight was more groussome than anything that she had ever seen. Probably worse than when she had ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Bella you like screwed it up! i prolly shoulda informed you about the whole plan anyways but me and Adam will figure out how to fix it, right Adam?
Jun 13, 2007
