User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I don't know, something else! But I'm not going to kill them." Her eyes burned fire as she glared at him.

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    *Bells Adam looks like he's going to go off the deep end and we all need to like pull him back. We'll be there shortly.* *okay* Alice pulls herself out ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "What?! the realm of the elves?! I'd rather take my chances with my killer thank you." "You can't! If you die everything will go to hell! Literally!" "What the hell?" ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice paced around the kitchen, "Adam are you sure that they're no where on the ship?" "No where." "Damn, well then we'll just have to try something else won't we?" ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "We're not destroying them!" Ishtar said almost enraged. *eehhhh can't think of anything***

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    A nurse walked into the room, "would you like us to close the curtians? It is almost day." Gared looked at Elizabeth, she would leave if he couldn't stop her. ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    yup, now its time to get back to the story

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice hears Bella's voice in her head, she tripped again. She was almost as bad as rick. Oh well, but something else was wrong. Shit, she needed help, even though ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Adrian glanced sideways at Ishtar, her face held regret. "Something's bothering you, tell me what it is now." "Adrian I'm not sure if now's the right time to tell you." ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sighed and wandered down into the kitchen. Matt was probably burning whatever he was making. "Hey Matt," she said as she went into the kitchen. Then just to mess ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    JUST TO SCREW EVERYBODY UP!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "Alles, I don't really want to find him. Why would I?" "Because he's trying to kill you." "Exactly, why am I looking for somebody who wants to kill me?" He ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sat in her room reading her newest Jane Austin. "Crap," she said out loud. "This is due tomorrow." She bookmarked her page and walked up to the hull. "Hey ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily looked at Alles, his face held more focus than anything she had ever seen. Even from the immortal beings. He was focusing on what ever he was looking at ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Just so we can get started, I'm posting Rick's for him, whenever he gets around to posting it himself I'll edit this out Resurectedauthor5 Rick Immortal human (for his own ...

    Jun 14, 2007


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda