User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "Lethero, you seem to have forgotten the fact that I can handle myself, I have for years and will for years. I am coming if you like it or not, ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara looked at the clock and swallowed, "we've got three hours!" She ran to the closet and pulled out the three boxes, she handed Greg his tux box and took ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia as a morat appeared next to Lethero and Telayna and changed back. "I'm going with you." "No you're not," Lethero said sharply. "Lethero I'm not technically part of your ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily stood against the wall, fighting off the tears that would soon come. She couldn't stand looking at any of them when she cried. She took off running around the ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara was deep asleep, but wasn't soo deep that she didn't feel when Greg came and laid down next to her. She snuggled against him, if she hadn't been so ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Alles caught her arm and made her hold still. "Not this time, you're going to get killed out here." "Then I die, I'd rather stare death in the face then ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Gared rose and answered the door, Anna, Jake and some other vampire came in. "Jake!" Elizabeth said happily. "Hey Liz," he said regrettefully. "Are you okay?" "I'm better than Gared ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice was ready quick, all she had to do was put her boots on and attach her drop kick dagger attachment. She went into the hanger bay expecting to find ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Damnit!" Sara cursed as she came out of her trance. She couldn't see Greg or what he was doing. "I know what you need," Hannah said, "it won't help you ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "I lost my temper. People offering me a chance at what humans call normailty in exchange for killing a bunch of beings somewhat like me does get me mad." "So ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily pulled on her magic, she felt everyone else around her, and she did not like it. Using her magic she teleported away. She didn't know where she went until ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia decided to circle the area. She remained in her human form and started. She heard a snap from away from the pack's direction. She transformed into a morat and ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily ran faster than she ever had before. She ran out of the woods and into the early morning city. She moved so fast that they had a hard time ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Heck I'll go straight in and ask them questions," Ishtar said. "No, you won't," Adrian wrapped his arm around her shoulders protectivly. "These hybrids probably are worse than werewolves and ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    *Nothing, hakuna matta* *seriously whats happening?* *Hakuna Matta* Alice shut herself off from bella. "She's going to kill me." "What did you do?" Rick asked. "Told her none of the ...

    Jun 15, 2007


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore