-
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily dreamed of him again, she was running again, but this time she didn't know where she was. This time when he caught her though he didn't attack right away. ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Amist all the argueing Georgia slipped away, Lethero would probably kill her for it later but she had to check on him! She walked down the street avoiding people's gazes. ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice groaned and pulled out her claymore, "if we can't find our ways out of the wall maze we'll just break through." "That's a dumb idea," Rick said. Alice put ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Georgia stayed some what to herself, she needed to think. Was he still there? Would he be in human form or would he be hiding? these questions plaged her mind.
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"Lethero stop it, you'll need help and I'm not going to be around the whole time," Georgia said. Lethero looked at her, "where will you be?" "I have some unfinished ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
'Gonzo' suddenly burst into laughter, everyone regarded her with puzzled looks, "'Gonz' are you okay?" Nathan asked concerned. "Me? I'm better than fine, I'm right and fine. Told you it ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Hate flurred in Sara's eyes, even though she had expected this she was still pissed off. She felt a surge of power flow through her and she stepped right infront ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily dreamed of the guy three times, the third time he inflicted more pain than ever before. She screamed and shot up straight, staring at her hands and up her ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Whats happening?!" Sara shouted over the noise. "Peter's here." "Damnit!" She screamed, "can't he leave us alone for two minutes?" "I guess not, lets get out of here." "Not without ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Oh Sara," her mother fawned over her as she did her hair, "are you happy?" "I'm happier than I've ever been before." Her mom gave her a hug from behind. ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
"I wonder if sleeping pills would stop me from dreaming," she wondered out loud. She got up and wandered to the medicine cabnet. Inside she found sleeping pills, "do not ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Greg? Somethings wrong." "No nothing's wrong." "Yes there is, I see it in your eyes."
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily deleted the message and laid down on her couch. She poured herself another glass of wine. Alles was right she was a spoiled brat. In that realization she took ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
*Edited* made my post longer :D
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Georgia walked along Telayna avoiding Lethero's gaze. He was throughly pissed off with her probably, but she held true to what she said. He wouldn't have to drag her corpse ...
Jun 16, 2007
