-
Re: Chat room adventures
"Oh no," Scipio says, "they know you're here now! Run!" "We are running!" "Crap they're gaining on us!" Scipio hits the wall and the floor opens up again. Alice falls ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
"They're a mixed breed between vampires and werewolves," Ishtar explained. "Ishtar," Eryc sighed, "not now." "What?" Adrian asked, "is this what you were going to tell me?" Ishtar turned to ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
((wow everyone's leaving, I have something but that would involve blowing up the school and having to fix it?))
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Georgia and James walked just outside of the others. "You recover quickly," he noticed. "I'm vertical, this is about as fast as I'm going though. You owe me big." "Yeah ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"What are these things?" She whispers. "Shh, they're still around here." Alice waits in silence and finally gets a glimpse of Scipio's face, he's cute. "Okay they're gone, come on ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Why are you and your friends here anyways?" Scipio asks. "We were looking for another friend. Something took her here." "Tell me... were these somethings invisible?" "Yeah why?" "OKay, um... ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"But-" "Shut up Sara," her father scolded, "you're getting married while we're here to watch." "Here," her mother said taking off her ring, her father did the same and handed ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Do you know where you're going?" Alice asks. "Yeah, I think," Scipio replies. "You think? Dear with me you better be damn sure." "Fine I'm damn sure I know where ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
"Alles I don't think I can, I mean I'll try and all but I can't even do one of the simplest spells and get it right!" "I think you'll do ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
"Why am I so special? Why does he want to kill me so much?" she wipped tears from her eyes as she spoke. "This is way too big for me." ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara picked up the short hem of her dress and ran towards the weapon, grateful that the dress didn't have a train. Her Greg and Alexx all joined Owen at ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Georgia cursed in several languages, "where are they?" "Who be he?" Lethero repeated. "Lose end." "Oh great I feel special," James teased. "Not right now James, we have to find ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily stared blankly at them both, she didn't know what to do. "Emily this is your place! Yours! Push him out!" She tried, nothing happened. "Stop it Emily," the man ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Thank you," Alice agreed and ran in front of Adam. "You don't know where you're going!" Adam says. "Point me in the right direction!" "Left." Alice started to feel cocky ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
James got an ice pack for her head, it was going to hurt when she woke up. Her eyes flickered and she winced when he put it on her head. ...
Jun 17, 2007
