User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "If they're after you theres no way you're gonna go in there," Eryc decared. "I am too." "No you're not," Ishtar said.

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    "Yeah," Gonzo said and leaned over to Coden, "should I be worried or is this what she's always like?" "Yeah." "Okay." "How are we gonna make the school go KABOOM?" ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia and James backed off, this seemed like a private matter. Georgia went over to Dresko and helped him get Lethero into a sitting position. "Lethero Dresko's right, you're not ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I'm going in," Ishtar declared. "Then I'm going in too." "Now we all can't just go in," Eryc said, "Ishtar and I have some weight there I hope." "I'm not ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily finally felt safe enough to sleep, she laid down on the matress and closed her eyes. She was asleep almost immeadiatly. But even though she felt safe, she dreamed ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily walked slowly next to Alles, she had fallen asleep a lot tonight, but each time wasn't all that restful. She was exausted. "I wish I had some coffee," she ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    we're not in the suttle yet heather

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((Alright)) once everyone was back inside Nathan lightly smacked Gonzo upside the head. "Idiot that was like fifty feet!" "Didn't hurt did it?" "No, but still! Idiot!" "Hey... are we ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Wait," Scipio says, "do you hear something?" "No," Alice says. "They're comin up on us! Run!" Scipio pushes Alice ahead and pulls roya behind. "What's coming up on us?" Rick ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Eryc and I could go in, we wouldn't blend in well but we could try." "You're not going in there," Adrian said, his eyes still holding love. "I said I ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "Lethero I can't understand her!" Georgia cried, Telayna was just repeating the same thing over and over. "Can you understand her?"

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia and James grabbed Telayna's arms and nodded understandingly to eachother. They turned into morats and vanished taking Telayna with them.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice and Scipio have been sitting in that small room below the stairs for three hours, "they've probably left by now." Alice says being pemistic. "They wouldn't leave without you." ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((I don't mean to end it just to put it in a different direction maybe, like after the school blows up this other thing comes and they gotta stop it ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia and James lifted Lethero up, the two of them could easily support him. "Who's Petra?" James asked. "A friend," Georgia answered. "Georgia who's this?" Nicaraga asked. "Nicaraga, everyone this ...

    Jun 17, 2007


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami