User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "We'll tell you, but if they're trying to kill you would they tell you? No, they wouldn't, they would kill you immeadiatly and go on with their lives." "So you're ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    "Why are you here to begin with?" Gared demanded. "I wanted to make sure the girl was alright," she responded. "Then why didn't you show yourself?" "If you saw your ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice didn't like lying to bella but if she told the truth there would defiently be an all night buddy session, and if Alice was going to help Jay she ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia crossed her arms and turned away from them, "why aren't you going? you're allowed to." she was really ticked off. "I'm not-" "They're going to need help, go help ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "Emily," Rick said, "next time you wake up you'll be able to make it to the realm of the elves without falling asleep." "When am I going to wake up?" ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Catalinia explained what she found in a more serious tone. "Well we've got to help them!" Georgia declared. "You're not going anywhere," Lethero instructed. "Come on Lethero, I can handle ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice tosses and turns trying to get Jay to shut up, she's going to help him. Jay if I don't sleep I can't help you. Sorry sorry I'm gone. Jay's ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Greg looked at her in the duh way, "You should know why." "You're just over protective, Greg." "Well why shouldn't I be?" He took his arm and put it around ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice gave Scipio back his jacket and went to her room, she was still really tired. She hit her sheets and fell asleep almost immeadiatly. Alice! a voice says in ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    She didn't meet him in her dream this time, she was in her apartment and he called her. "Hello?" she said hesintantly. "Hello my dear Emily," he replied, "you survived ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    She figured it out, nothing I could really do without lying to her. I understand she's not making a big deal out of it is she? I told her not ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Scipio sat in his seat looking very smug, "Scipio what just happened?" "Um... I can do that to anything but humans, or primates." "What?" "I can turn almost anything to ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily followed Alles and Ileria doing her best to stay vertical. Why was she so tired? She had pulled all nighters before and not be tired at all the day. ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Greg taking on the protectiveness of a future dad and loving husband pulled Sara away and put the fire out with Alexx. He ignored the annoyed glares coming out of ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice stayed hidden in her seat, her sword drawn, if she was able to see the damn things now she could get a swing at him in. "Alice stay there!" ...

    Jun 19, 2007


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler