-
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
"Are you tired?" Rick asked her. "Not at all," she bluffed, she was starting to feel tired. "Yes you are." She got more and more tired everytime she breathed, "okay ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"You look like my daughter," he responded, "well you look like what she used to look like." "Really? Did she like to read?" "A lot, in fact that's how she ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
"I honestly don't know what happened, it was over three years ago." "How have you been surviving for three years?" "The orchards are still thriving, everything is, except the occupency. ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara landed on a bench somewhere in australia, uncaring about who saw her. All she had to do was hold off on dying until she could put her baby on ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Several hours later "What's your name?" Alice asks as she gets a piece of potatoe out of her stew. "I don't have one," he responds. "Then I should make one ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice has found her questioning tacktic, "where is here?" "The planet Barsila." "When am I allowed to leave here to go back to my friends?" "When they come to get ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily felt herself fading from the bottom of the whole, "Alles are you doing this or should I be freaked out?" "Start freaking out because its not us!" calm down ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
Arias came and kissed Ariana's hand, like any gentleman would kiss a lady's. "How are you tonight?" "Not very well, I have a problem and require assistance." "What kind of ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
Name - Ariana Gender - female Weapons - A sword, a dagger, and a bow Abilities - can run in her dress faster than a man can run in trousers ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Namarhie was reluctant to let Alaina off, but if he didn't let her she would jump, and if she jumpped she would miss. "Bewere," he whispered to her, "Snolik doesn't ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"Get off me," Georgia said to the werecat that was pinning her down. "You dropped a gun." "On accident," the werecat made no notion of about to move. Georgia turned ...
Jun 20, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
When Alice's eyes adjusted to the light she turned and faced her "captor" "When can I go back?" She asks. "Later." "Why am I here?" "Why do you keep asking ...
Jun 20, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily walked up to the tree and put her hand on it, "what do you think I'm supposed to do?" she asked. The tree started to shake and she jumped ...
Jun 20, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Thanks hon," she said as she sat down on the couch. He sat down next to her, "I'm so tired," she said as she leaned against him. Before she realized ...
Jun 20, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice was awake long enough to see the light, and for a second she thought she was dying, but when she heard jay shout, "Fuck move!" and them leaving at ...
Jun 20, 2007
