User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I felt horrible in two different directions. I had accidently hit him with a pan, and I knew even he was in pain about that. And before I was ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I waited impatiently for him to return. I sat near the window so I could look out but you'd have to press your face to the glass to see ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Rose This was a little too much for me. I stood up and walked out of the room as inconspicuiously as I could. I was sure that they didn't notice. ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    (Fire are you talking to Gregory?)

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Rose I shoved against Alex's chest trying to get him to let go of me. Maybe he thought I was going to cry, but I didn't cry. "Sorry," he said, ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Rose Fairy Sophmore. I stiffled my giggles, I liked this group. "So what about you?" the boy Alex said as he perched on the edge of my bed. "What about ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Claire Jones, Venice Italy, October 14th She tossed Eric the sterss ball, "You need this more than I do." "How can you be so calm about this?" "I'm not calm, ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    (Sorry I have no idea how to bring myself in >.< a little help?)

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "We'll need to go to the store tonight," I grimanced, "we have nothing for dinner." He grimanced too. "We'll make do with donuts or something tonight, there was a ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I wasn't convinced. "If it bruises-" He kissed me to stop my worring. "If it bruises you'll just have to kiss it and make it better won't you?" I ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Claire Jones, Venice Italy, October 14th 2008 I sat in my office playing with the stressball. "Oi Vey," I muttered to myself. I missed my old home in America today. ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Kaleb towed me along easily, but my feet were numb I could barely feel them move across the ground. Holy crap, I had never seen anyone get in a ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Marshal glared at Kaleb and took another step foward, he took his eyes off of him and looked at me. "Why don't you leave this prick and come have ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    (Haha I see her and Gregory together?)

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Name: Rose Age: 15 (sophmore) Race: Fairy Apperance: Floor legth black hair, purple eyes, pale skin, and pale purple wings. Personality: Shy and introverted, but once you get her passed ...

    Aug 8, 2008


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451