-
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara stood at the shoreline, her anger so strong that even if this didn't work Hannah would die just from her thinking about her. "Hannah!" she screamed as loud as ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Are you sure you won't want this back? So far its a really good book," Alice comments as she turns the page. "I've read it before, and once I've read ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily and Rick walked behind Ileria and Alles, Rick's arm around her for steadiness. "Where exactly are we going?" Rick asked. "I'll show you." Next to him Emily yawned, he ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Alexx?" Sara asked. "Sara? Thank god where are you?" "I don't remember." "Well you better find your way back quick, Greg-" "What happened to Greg?" Her tone panicked. "Um... Hannah ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
Ariana walked back to her temporairy "home". It was just the place she slept this week. All her stuff was already packed, just some crystals, a brush, another gown, and ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Adrian hands Alice a book. "What's this?" She asks. "The last book my daughter read, the book that killed her." Alice starts to push it back at him. "No," he ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
"Hello Tera," Ariana said, "I take it you overheard our conversation?" "Of course you were raising your voice, and if I were you I wouldn't do that anymore." "Well shapeshifter," ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice wakes up and wonders yet again where the hell she is, she wanders onto the bridge. "Adrian?" She asked, seeing his shadowed figure, "what the hell happened?" "The macheine ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Dragon Riders
"I'd ask him, its his name." She leaned back feeling a little more comfortable, "he's always had it." "So you didn't pick his name?" "Nope, and I didn't have him ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
"Unless she beholds some unknown power that we're not aware of," Ariana turned around to face her, she certiantly was well endoued, and her close did nothing to hide it. ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Alania sat down and crossed her legs, she felt very alone. She always did when Namarhie wasn't around, even if she was in some strange person's giant tree house with ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Rick took Emily to a small house just outside of the traps, he set her down. Her steps were wobbled so he picked her up again. **sorry its so short ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Twenty minutes later "Are you sure you want to try this?" "Positive." "I'm going to pull you out in an hour." "Sounds good." Alice laid down on a table and ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
After sitting on the bench for the longest time she really wanted to talk to Greg, she let down her mental blocks. Greg, honey I'm sorry. Sara?! Is it you ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
*You owe it to Greg, he at least deserves to know why you took his child away too.* *I had to* Sara threw up all her mental blocks, which seemed ...
Jun 21, 2007
