User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily drifted off to sleep, not liking the six eyes watching her as she did so but she did none the less. She didn't really dream, she just saw the ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    A few steps away she felt guilty about pushing matt and turned around to hug him. "So where's Jay again?" She asked sweetly. "In the brig with Adam." "Thank you." ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara giggled, "they should watch more Bond movies." "True, but what if she actually gets Peter back?" "We kill him again, even if he is good, we cannot take the ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar looked clevarly evil for a moment, "I have a plan. Keira come here," Ishtar took Keira by the arm and walked her to a closet thing. When Keira realized ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Roya," Alice puts an arm on her shoulder, "I've known Jay is bad news, but we won't have peace with him until this is done." "Um... Alice," Bella whispers into ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "Because I am a human, I have more hold in the mortal world than everyone else, there's a better chance they'll listen to him," she pointed at Arias as she ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "And hasn't that been proven before?" "Several times, I believe." Adrian looked down sadly, "I know she's safer with you, so get her the hell out of here before I ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((This is to put it back on the first page))

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "So he decides to kidnapp you to make him not lonely?" Rick asks trying to shake some unneeded sense into her, "Alice what has he done to you?" "Nothing," she ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "I-I-I-" she tried to think of a new excuse, but realized she could if she wanted to, but she didn't want to leave again, "if I did it would-" "It ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    When dawn came Ariana was awake fast. She grabbed her bag and weaponry and headed straight to the tavern. Her crystals, fully charged, gave off a small amount of magic, ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice turned to Adrian, "these are my friends." "Oh," his hovering shadow backed off, "you can't have her yet." Alice's face twisted in confusion, "what?" "I'm not letting you go ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Do you have something of his?" Alice suddenly remembered, "yeah," she paused, "the key to his life." She put her hand over her heart, "he sealed it away here long ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Rick gave up just trying to support her and picked her up. "Come on Em, stay awake a little longer for me please." "I'm trying." "As hard as you can?" ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "What do you know about jay?" Alice asks. "I know he loves you more than life itself." "Really?" "That's what he said, but after seeing how beat up you were ...

    Jun 22, 2007


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso