User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((keeping this on the first page is easier when other people post too))

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "If you get your freedom I expect you to help us excape as well." "Why would you want to really?" another man asked, (pick someone I don't know.) "Why do ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "We are not going to kill the mutants, Eryc that would be killing our family!" Ishtar pleaded, "we just have to find out what they want and how to give ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia couldn't sleep, she hadn't been able to for quite some time. But tonight was especially gruesome, frusturated she decided to walk. Her skirt snagged a couple times but she ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Partly to make it so you couldn't follow us when we left, and partly to get you to stop argueing." Keira glared at her, "I don't like you." "Ditto darling, ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    The Ancients scoffed and waved her away, she reappeared in the stone room. "Hannah," Sara said, temporarially destracting her from the ritual. ***for some reason I can't focus today, it ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *oops wrong name tis supposed to be alania*

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "If you are going to make sure she doesn't follow let her out, thats the only reason she's in there." *dern writers block*

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "Perfect," Alania said, "we'll have to walk, the woods are too thick for horses, and we need firewood" *thats all i've got*

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "I don't think my dragon will like that much though," Ariana smiled. "He's very protective." "I'll talk to him," Snolik said and flew off. "I hope he doesn't make Namarhie ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice slowly woke at the same time Adam did, stuns didn't work so well on demons. "Adam?" Alice asks as she eases her way over to him, "Adam its me, ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **I can't think of anything either, try again!!!**

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana looked around, "Arias you are lucky, you took us closer. We now have time to rest, but not here." "Why not here?" "Because we're surrouned by corpses, that isn't ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "GREG!!!" Sara shouted as she hit the couch, she chased after Hannah but she was already gone. Infuriated she summoned herself to the elders. Now in the greyish building that ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "I'm Emily Netcher, I live in a crappy apartment, I'm not a strong witch and I'm not a princess." "Emily," Alles said, "you are a princess, you were born one ...

    Jun 24, 2007


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri