User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    The magic around Emily dissappeared, it was all in her. It had taken a long time, but if it hadn't happened like that it would probably been more painful than ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "You're right," Ishtar said, "I don't understand. I don't understand how you could be so heartless!" Eryc snorted, "this from a vampire." "You forget Eryc, I have never killed out ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice walked into the control room and shut the door. No wonder Adam loved this room so much, nobody ever came in here, they were always afraid that they'd push ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *Wth? Firestalker-not cool, writersblock-worse*

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Anger flared in Ishtar, "Eryc we don't know if they are a threat yet! Maybe they aren't! We can't just go in there with the audasity to assume that they ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice walks into her room and plops onto the bed, two more hours until the repairs were done. "Oh my god!" she realized and sat straight up. She needed to ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "My parents won't believe you have me against my will, we'll have to figure something else out." "Like what?" "Turn your freedom into a reward, not a ransom. If they ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Alania woke in a comfortable bed. The room was flooded with light, where was everyone else? Where was she? Where were her weapons? How did she get wherever she was? ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "He made me promise to go on with what we were doing, if he comes back I'll gladly give him back the captiancy, as I assume any of you would. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ((I need a better post than that to go off of, but it made me laugh though))

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((I know its hypocritical but I'm having writers block, so if i don't post don't freak out on me okay?))

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily floated in a vast blackness and stars. She could feel the power pulsing through her, such power should have hurt, but it didn't. It actually felt good, calming even. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice ran to the take off point, "adam," she whispered to herself, "you better come back, I'll get this crew into so much trouble." She turned around and straightened her ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice followed Adam up the elevator alone. She walks up to his room and knocks on the door. "Adam? Are you decent?" "Yeah." Alice opens the door and walks in. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sensed the termoil that Adam held, she would ask him about it later, one on one. But for now she went over and gave him a big hug. "Glad ...

    Jun 25, 2007


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou