User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice set the ship down next to the gate just as it opened and Adam walked out. "Oh thank god," she breathed and lowered the gate. "Hey adam!" she shouts. ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((I'm half dead numnut))

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((Then actually post on the story numnut))

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (((Back to the first page, but i still can't think of anything darchoco's turn)))

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Alania had fallen asleep on the sofa. BUt she was still able to hear Reskid and Snolik talking. When Reskid walked by she stopped him, "I heard what you and ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice went back into the control room to excape from the evil glares of the others. Nutty had been saying that a lot, but everyone was making her out to ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    This has no relevance to the current plot but I had to type it before I forgot. Me and Rick compared each of us (the living characters not the np ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    This wasn't a fantasy when I thought of it, except for the fact that my character gets sent back to Victorian times, but now eh... I don't care. The same ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia didn't bother to go down when Taylena and Athen left. She figured they would eventually. She laid back against the hill. There was a rumble and something came over ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar smiled, Eryc seemed fond of this girl and her losing his trust would be horrible for him. He wouldn't do it now. "So that means I get to go ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    *tis hard for me to post with what you're doing so yeah, I would if i could but I cant so yeah you get the idea*

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Alania smiled and put her hands up, "I do my best." *I can't think of anything else*

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "Namarahie doesn't snore," Alania chuckled, "but he does have a habit of waking up and forgetting where he is. And when he's confused he's not a happy camper." "How do ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twisted discussion

    Ok seeing as we just had a minor problem in the planning of the storybook I've decided to make a discussion thread about it, here we can make plans and ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    **Hey you guys I'm gonna create a thread that we can talk about this in, anyways I'm going to finish my thoughts** "Hello my dear sister." "Stop calling me your ...

    Jun 26, 2007


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou