User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sneaks behind Adam and into the fridge. In the back she finds another tube of cookie dough, grabbing a spoon she sits in a corner out of the way ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    "My mum and my dad split up a few years ago. I wanted to go with my dad but my mum hated him so much that she would die before ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana couldn't stop herself, after listening to the tale she flung herself at Arias, wrapping him in a giant hug. When she stepped back she asked, "when whatever his name ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen was tempted to show him her dagger, but thought better of it. "I'm going to the train station," she said and walked past him. *sry its so short i ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen eased into her apartment, trying not to alert her mom to her arrival. "NINEN!!!" She boomed, how did she do that? "Get in here now!!!!" Ninen cringed, the voice ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "Great Mother-" Ariana breathed, "what just happened?" "The vampire kidnapped Arias," Tera said. "Oy vey, well what are we waiting for? Lets follow her!" Not bothering to wait for an ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Sometimes I think she's the only one here that DOESN'T hate me." "Why do you think we all hate you?" "I don't know, it just seems every time I say ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen sighed, almost sadly, and buried her face in her book again. Her and Riley had a history, a very unhappy history. Ignoring the searing pain in her gut she ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Alania fell asleep quite easily, Riskid's couch was much more comfortable than anything she'd slept on for a month. But she was soon woken by the gentel nuzzle of Namarahie. ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara woke a few minutes later, her head spinning and when she realized what was going on, she wished that she was still asleep. Owen was still passed out on ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily's eyes glowed icy blue and for a moment she almost destroyed the creature there and then, but when Ileria said that, whatever this thing was, it was supposed to ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Gared insisted on staying in Elizabeths room, and just to humor him the nurses put the vamp sheilds up. "You know you don't have to stay," Liz said. "No, I ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice scoffed, a boy who listens? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. But maybe she could believe that. "So what do you want to talk about?" She asked, trying to urge the conversation away from ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((I'm out too, I'm just bored.))

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice rolled over and faced him, "go away Scipio, I finally fell asleep." "Thought you'd like to talk to someone." "I've had enough talking I wanna sleep." She took her ...

    Jul 6, 2007


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong