User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    BELLAS TURN!!!

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen shrugged, "I don't know what I'm going to do. I know I don't want to go back to my mom, but I also don't want to go to my ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice groaned and rolled over, chucking her pillow at bella and proping her head up with her arm. A sudden swirl of deja vu, came over her. "I'll talk to ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    "I'm not sure if my mom and me are good, I just don't want to go back yet, I think I explained it all before." "Care to do it again, ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    The thought about why such a dark creature came back disturbed Emily. "Maybe they didn't all die? How long of a life do these things have?" "You didn't pay attention ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    "Well," Ninen said, "I missed my train." "And I'm never going home again." They surprised him with their light and casual tones. "Are you going back to Ninen's house?" "No, ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen put an arm around her, letting her cry. She knew that soon they would be following them. "Riley," she said softly, "unless you want to be found again I ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    "Thanks" Riley said. "No problem, you really don't want to see them do you?" "If they died I wouldn't even go to their funeral." "Whoa, isn't that a little bit ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "Um... Acro, who's that?" she asked her voice shaking. "I'm an old friend Princess, you should remember me." "I don't." "I am the bounty hunter for the king and queen, ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Gared fought the death sleep as long as he could, but soon it was too much. He leaned back in the chair and fell asleep, but not before making sure ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Noticing the squirming and the need for action Ishtar got an idea. "You seem jittery, care to race?" "Mum you know I can beat you." "Aye, you can easily beat ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Alania could feel that there was more to the cave that they were seeing. Soon temptation got the better of her, she quickly sent out a mental note to Namarhie ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    When she found what she was looking for she pulled it out urgently, after she had sliced her hand opened in two places she was now looking for her gauze. ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    no letting this die peps!!!

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ok since nobody else is posting i'll just repeat a post. Alania got up and walked over to him, he was staring into the fire. As if to see what ...

    Jul 10, 2007


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"