-
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice thought for a minute. "There has to be something on his computer, either about annoying them or just finding them." They agreed and Alice began to surf again, finding ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Mindworks
Claire Oh and Chloe I'm bringing those books you wanted. I projected. You're coming too? Yeah soon as my shift's over in about...three hours. Geeze when they gonna make you ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I freed myself from Kaleb and stared my mother down, I wasn't leaving until she understood. "You chose a guy over your family?!" she screeched. "I chose love over ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice skipped all the way into Adam's room and then danced her way around his random piles of nothing ness on the floor. It didn't scare her as much as ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I nodded proudly, staring my mom down like that was something I'd never do usually. So it didn't surprise me when her hand came across my face. I wasn't ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I put a hand on Kaleb's forearm, silently asking him to calm down. HE looked at me still frustrated but didn't say anything else. "That and Dad hates Kaleb's ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Mom this is my boyfriend Kaleb," I said, "and I ran away from home. I just stopped by here to say goodbye." She pulled me into the house dragging ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "You're arm's hurting again isn't it?" I asked doing my best to hide my guilt. "Just a tad," he admitted, "I'll take a tylenol after lunch okay?" I nodded ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Mindworks
Sorry Jacob, I wasn't on when everybody put their things in there isn't an extra space sorry! Claire sat at her sewing table pulling the threads on her material to ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla He had the winning point. But I watched him warily as he drived. "It's only a mile away." "What is?" he asked. "My mom's house."
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Alright," I agreed smiling, "But I'm driving." He paused and looked at me like I was insane. "You're not going to drive," I insisted, "it'll hurt your shoulder. I ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla From the look on Kaleb's face, he was sore as hell too. "I'm sorry about that," I muttered and kissed his shoulder. "Here," using his good shoulder as leverage ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I agreed, I'd agree to anything he suggested I supposed. I examined his shoulder, the bruises made me cringe, but I forced myself to poke them, apologizing everytime he ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "I hit him in the leg with the pan and he punched me in the gut," she said simply, "I'll be okay tomorrow, I just need to take a ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Mindworks
Plot Now this is the normal every day almost mundane world you and I and everybody else lives in. Except there are a handful of people who are different, special ...
Aug 14, 2008
