User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    ha ha! i'm in! Name: Georgia II (named after her grandmother) Gender: Female Race: Werewolf (two generations went from shape shifter to werewolf, go figure) Age: 18 Ablities: Can change ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "He's right," Geomana agreed, "but I can't bear to see flowing blood. I have to do something about it." "You could've handled it there," Kresko said. "I was in wolf ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    I closed my eyes, whatever was wrong with me hurt so bad. I opened her eyes and found a nurse standing over me putting something into an iv bag. "What ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    **we're in chicago, we can't get there that fast, i'm taking us back a bit** Saras pregnancy was coming along fast, twice as fast as a full human's pregnancy. That ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana took him back to her and Kersko's apartment. Her sewing kit was there and she could stitch him up. When she opened the door Kresko did a double take. ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana laid down with her back to the group, she knew she wouldn't sleep, she'd never sleep again. Had she not done anything, had she waited another day, Arias would ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Cole came back and put his arm aroud Sapphire, "theres a vamp club across the street, we can hang there for three hours." "Vampire club?" Sapphire squeaked. "Don't worry, amour, ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    When the sun went down Gared woke up, almost as if an alarm went off. Elizabeth was still sleeping, as soon as she woke up she would be more jittery ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((no you're in charge of crap! I'm lying there dying!))

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Ready," Ishtar said, "set, go!" At that point Ishtar, Adrian and Zilliah took off. There wasn't a set place to stop, whoever stopped last was the winner. They must've ran ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    *sara stupido sara* Sara died a little more in side when she heard that, but she put a look of rage on her face. "What do we do now?" Alexx ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "Did I screw things up?" Georgia didn't approve of the treaty-because of her own personal feelings-but if it meant the safty of the pack, she'd shut up. "I don't think ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "Maybe we could shove you in a meat locker for a few hours?" Emily suggested teasingly. "If you go with me." "You know I hate it when you do that." ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara, Alexx and Owen made their way across the ruble. Sara knew Peter was here, there was no doubt in her mind about it. When she heard a groan she ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    *whoa i say i'm going away and you try to kill off my character?* *internet jokes are fun... anyways here's my post* Ninen's eyes fluttered open when Riley walked in, ...

    Jul 18, 2007


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt