User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia wasn't given a partner, she was simply told to improve everyone's shot. "Close the eye closest to your extended hand, it gives for the best aim. Don't leave both ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice slammed the book, frustrated. There was NOTHING in that book about how to use occulemency, it didn't even say if it was REAL!!! She threw the book to the ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice's face looked horrified at the question, "duh!" she exclaimed, "I'm the best keeper we've had since Wood." "Yeah you got a point there." "Anyways, I have to unpack," she ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "Well!" she shouted back, "there isn't much good about this situation is there?! I mean aside from finding you!" *yeah thats all i've got *

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice cheered and waved her wand in the air, instinctivly people ducked. "Be careful with that Alice!" Sedry shouted from across the table, "if you don't shoot off a spell ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice and Scipio laughed as Heather rushed down the street towards the magic shop. "I wonder if she knew I could've given her one." When they reached the highwind Alice ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice stood up when Hogwarts came into view, she gasped with joy and sat back down. Afraid that she'd trip over somebody. "Oh guess what?" she said. "What?" "I've figured ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Jack have you not seen harry potter?

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    When dawn rose in the sky Georgia rose like clock work. She donned her gown and weaponry before running as fast as she could to the berraks. She was so ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    HA HA HARRY POTTER!!! I'M SO IN!!! Name: Alice Johnson Gender: Female Wand: Hazel, pheonix feather, 19 inches House: Griffondor Age: 13 Year: 3

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    A month went by, and Sara rarely got out of bed. She could greive now, Matt was home and safe, and she knew Greg loved her, before he died. Life ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice managed to shove twelve books into her bag before she resorted to making Scipio carry some. "Good Goddess, Alice, how many books do you need?" "Probably twenty more, and ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana crossed her legs and continued to glare at Daklana. There was a small sliver of hope, Arias had survived a blast like that before. Maybe she could convince Zire ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I didn't intend to go home yet, even if they did release me. But eventually I'd have to go back to get my stuff. I felt really tired and ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I cast a quick glance at my mother through the waiting room and gave Riley a nervous look. "No they're not letting her in." I relaxed and managed to ...

    Jul 20, 2007


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief