-
Re: Chat room adventures
Jay seemed to know what they were saying. Alice gasped as pain flooded through her. She doubled over, allowing Scipio to help her to the floor. "Go. To. Hell," she ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
(Mad it was dead! You brought it back! No more posting! Somebody lock this!)
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice didn't hesitate to follow Sedry, but before she did she sent a quick flip of her wand at everyones goblet, which filled them with soap water. Then he chased ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Greg caught her in an embrace as he shot foward, "G-Greg?" she asked looking at him. "Whats going on?" "Peter saved us." "He what?" "He saved our lives and," he ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Sara, honey," Greg swept a lock of hair across her face, it was deathly cold. Tears leaked out of his eyes as he said, "Sara, please, I just found my ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Alice needs-" "Alice needs you to drop it for now Rick." Rick ignored her, "Alice has somebody in her head." "Who?" "Jay." All jaws dropped.
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
"I-I-I didn't mean to spy," Alice defended, "I was just walking by and I heard the crash and thought it was funny that you managed to get the best of ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Well," Alice said propping herself up on her shoulders, "Jay's in my head, I suppose somehow Ned was in MAtts." "So he's helping you?" "Helping me kill myself." "What should ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice watched the whole spectical from the door and couldn't help but laughing out loud when the dishes crashed onto the ground. She quickly clasped a hand over her mouth, ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Demon Slayers
Genieve Glared at the vampire, her hand closing around the hilt of her silver dagger. "Watch it there little one, you're speaking to an ancient." "I don't care if you're ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice skipped down the hall, she had managed to get through a day without detention. She spotted Sedry and walked over to him, drawing her wand. She tapped his shoulder. ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll
Georgia returned to helping the soilders learn. By the end of the day they were able to hit the target. "See Sir," Georgia said, "they're coming along nicely." "Aye, they ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
*note she's already had her kids at this point* Sara gripped onto conciousness, "Greg, honey, tell us later please," she begged, clutching his hand, "I just want to see the ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara felt a bit dazed but she could make out Alexx's fourm burst through the door and then faint. Another pain shot through her and she cried out in pain. ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara said she needed to go for a walk, which was met by protests from Alexx and Owen, she was in her ninth month but she had to get out, ...
Jul 23, 2007
