User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    As they walked Namarhie kept very close to Alania, he sensed some hostile feelings towards her. "What exactly is this place?" she asked Acro, "there is more to it than ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Genieve looked at the clock and started. "Whoa, um.." she took a bite of her bacon, "I have to run, sorry." She grabbed her bag and ran out the door. ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen over the enxt month my mom came to see me everyday. She came in and tried to convince me to stay home. And each time she left she looked ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    "I'm Genieve," she said, "but I prefer to be called Eve." They walked to a small family resturant and went inside. "Pancakes," Celest said. "Oatmeal," Serkas said, and Eve cringed ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice stormed out of the castle and onto the grounds, walking around an open area wasn't calming her down in the least. Her eyes wandered towards the Forbidden Forest. Tempatation ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Adam nodded, "yes its your doctor pepper popsical." Matt's eyes widened and he shoved the whole thing in his mouth, cringing at the cold. "Yum.." he moaned happily. Alice turned ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **I know about the whole Ariana thing, I read that and was like, wow* *and i can't think of anything to add*

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    According to her watch it was another month before Alice had come to, and when she woke she had a new view of the world. Jay had taken way too ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Two hours into studying Alice started to get jittery, too much pent up energy for too little movement. "Okay," she said shutting her book, "I have to do something before ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    *Claps* that was funny But... Spamming much?

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara nodded, allowing the tears to flow, "Alexx, you'll have to do the same with Matt." "No!" she stood up enthrawled. "Alexx we have to! Theres nothing else to do! ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    The pause was unbearable, Alice couldn't take it anymore! "Okay somebody say something before we all go mental!" She said throwing her hands in the air. "Well..." she paused, "most ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara looked down at the little babies in her arms, what should they do? "We can't bring them along," Sara declared. "But I'm not staying behind." Greg sat as close ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Calder?" Alice asked getting a better look at him. "Jesus Calder! You scared the crap out of me!" She flung her arms around him quickly. "Hey Alice, how was your ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice's face reddened, "I'm really sorry about that," she held her wand between her hands, "it doesn't like to behave sometimes. Lindsay gawked at the wand, "how long is that ...

    Jul 25, 2007


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia