User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice hung back with Scipio while they shoved te freezer towards the door. "Now when I say three," Adam instructed, "one-two-three!" the door came open and Rick and Chris pushed ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen "I think my mom finally grew up a bit," I remarked. "But I still hate that she won't let me have my daggers. I'll just have to wait to ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice skipped down the path and saw Calder admiring the remains of the tree. "Hi Calder, I need to work on my Reducto some more don't I?" "Uhh... I think ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    ((So we gotta wait for nutty to post, because I have nothing to say))

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    All characters committed sucide due to... well they hated their lives :D

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    The drive to Alexx's parents house wasn't that long. It was just two towns over. But it seemed to take forever with three infants in the car. Sara and Greg ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    oh yeah (i'm too lazy to edit the last one) and i was just tryin to see if it would work. *sigh* oh well.

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    **yeah and Mike can't get on the internet like at all, long story*

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Alania looked on her shoulders and saw a little green thing sitting there. "Oh hello!" she said. "What's your name?" "I don't have a name, do you?" "Yes, my name ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara's eyes became so wide she thought they would shoot out of her head, "that is brilliant!" she said too loud. Her babies started crying. After she calmed them down ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    When the sun went down Minerva rose like her alarm went off. Instantly she went to the window and looked outside, she saw that werewolf looming around. "Go away!" she ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Wow, you picked a winner this time, mother." Adrian's arm stole around her, "yes, she did." "Now," Ishtar said, "what do you want with that girl?" Ziliah shrugged slightly, "she ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Elizabeth woke a few minutes later and the hospital released her. She was so hyper she was shaking. Once they were out in the night air Gared held out his ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana walked into the kitchen and started cooking, Sano watching her admiringly. "My brother and I like our steaks rare, how do you like yours?" "Medium rare." "Good, we'll put ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Hello?!!! no letting this dye!!!

    Jul 28, 2007


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson