User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara had an idea, "go to Chicago first. I need to talk to my old boss, I know he had something to do with it." "You mean with Derby?" "Yeah, ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    She inhaled the aroma of the coffee, nothing was better than Corelles coffee. "Meet any interesting characters in the bar?" "Aside from the werewolf, none. You?" "Yeah, this hunter Serkas, ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana laid back and looked at the night sky, there was some hope. But she was sure she would never forgive herself for being the cause of that explosion, no ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: War Of The Races DT

    Okay repeate that in a way easier to understand please! I'm just going to post with something else if i can think of it.

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice swung her sword at Heather, who blocked it. "You're getting good," Alice remarked. She pulled out her dagger and used a double weapon trick she picked up. "Oh and ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice saw Jesse looking rather depressed and decided to cheer him up. She walked along the hall to where he was, leaving everyone behind her looking bewildered. She didn't know ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    "Yeron," Georgia gasped, "what is this thing? My grandma said it was destroyed long ago." "It was supposed to have been." "My grandma said being around that thing was like ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia had a hard time keeping her feet below her as she followed Yeron, running seemed much harder now. When they passed the armory Georgia grabbed a bow and quiver ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia shot arrow after arrow into the target, not missing a shot. She was glad that she could spare some arrows because at the speed she shot them if one ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: War Of The Races DT

    I like it, it was kinda confusing but its a good idea.

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: War Of The Races DT

    Yeah i read that and thought "creepy!" Well who's supposed to be the evil dude? We could make it so Darius isn't dead, and he's still the bad guy? That ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Arias's figure appeared in front of Ariana, "Arias?" she asked. "Ariana!" he exclaimed and embraced her. "Oh Arias I've missed you so!" "And I you," he wiped a tear away ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "We have to go meet an old friend," Sara intrupted with a smile. She wasn't lying, Orion had once been her friend, but for a very short time. Orion had ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I grinned as a thought crossed my mind, "I'll have to repaint the walls once I can though." "Why?" "I've always wanted to be able to paint my room ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice's wand was out quicker and she disarmed him. "No," she said sternly, as if she was talking to a three year old who had picked up something they weren't ...

    Jul 28, 2007


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma