User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: War Of The Races DT

    Alright if you're reading this you've just read the thread, right? If not go read the thread and come back and read this... Done? Okay good. Ariana is dead, but ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **Idea! I'll put it in the DT* Ariana felt her heart go into her toes. She swallowed hard and asked, "what would happen to that person?" "They would be killed." ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    EH, why not? Name: Kathleen (Kathy) Age: 18 Height: 5" 7' Appearence: Slim and fully developed, has a beautiful girlish face with sky blue eyes and raven black hair. She ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Jesse took Alice to the hospital wing and called for Madam Pomfrey. The sound of his voice, so loud and shrill that it woke Alice up slightly. "Jesse?" she mumbled, ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara pulled out her dagger descreatly and went foward, she was a second away from him, away from peircing his heart with it when he grabbed her arm and spun ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Golden Compass

    Eva shrugged, "a bunch of more kids dissappeared, other than that nothing much. The Daemons have been going around scaring the crap outta everyone. Some of those aren't all that ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia jr.s jaw dropped, "could somebody please explain this a little bit more to me please? I get that i'm supposed to stop whatever that thing is, but how?" "With ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Golden Compass

    alrighty another late arrival! Name: Evaglade Age: 21 Gender: Female Hair color: Golden Eye color: Deep Green Height: medium Weight: very skinny Daemon: Leapord Name: "Bert" (not his real name, ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia's legs were solid steel, she couldn't bend them, and defiently couldn't run. She swore and drew an arrow, ready to shoot at anything that came too close. When she ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Eve smiled and put it in her pocket, "thanks," she yawned again. "I think I'm going to just go home for now, I'll turn these in tomorrow." She stood on ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    They ended up moving so fast that even if somebody had come onto the feilds they wouldn't be able to tell who was on it. They flew for hours, just ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana helpped Lily to her feet and turned her attention to the sky, "what magic? Who has?" "You!" the voice roared again. "You caused the explosion!" "What magic though?" "The ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice grinned and turned back to Scipio, "perhaps you could use a lesson on real sword fighting." He gave a sly smile, and extended his arm, "care to teach me?" ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "So? Whats that got to do with it?" "Aren't you a third year?" She asked. "Aye, I am." "Then you should know, Gryfondors and Slytherins hate each other." Alice dropped ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen When everyone else had gone I stared at Riley and tilted my head to the side. "What are you looking at?" "I'm looking for the glow." "Glow?" "You know ...

    Jul 29, 2007


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson