User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice looked at Calder strangely, "Cal, what are you thinking?" "Lets sit with the Slytherins today!" Alice dug through her robes for her wand, when she found it she put ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy grinned and cocked her gun, she aimed it at the zombies head and pulled the trigger. Jordan and Bill shoved him back out and put the table back against ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice lunged at Adam, hitting him twice. The first time on purpose the second time on accident. The ship jolted, not good. "What was that?" "That was something bad... Disengage ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy handed a gun to Marleen and Jordan, "I think you already have one," she said to Slade. When she looked at the table she said, "I think we should ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Odin is the one who made Peter do what he did, and the same with Greg. But I doubt he's making Hannah do what she's doing." "And what is Hannah ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Alles, Emily, and Rick waited outside, Alles pacing back and forth. "She's taking a long time," he said at last. "That can't be good," Emily assumed. "He's hard to persuade, ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen When Riley came in with the mail she handed half to me and kept the other half. I flipped through, "ad, ad, ad, credit card ad, cell phone bill-" ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy and Bill went to the closet in their room. In a box under the floorboards were weapons. Three guns, extra clips, and a bunch of daggers. "Reguardless of the ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    "There isn't much we can do," Bill said. "We can find out whats going on tomorrow, but for tonight, we've got an extra matress, and the couch." Kathleen walked into ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    "I'll walk you home," Corelle offered. "No!" Eve said a tad too abruptly, "I mean... that would be nice, thanks." "Alright." They walked down the stairs, Eve just as jittery ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    When Arias and Ariana broke apart Ariana looked around. "Where exactly are we?" "Limbo." "Limbo? I thought that was just a... whatever." "Nope, its very real." "What are we supposed ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Ten tormenting minutes passed, and Alice started to turn blue. "Hold on Alice, its done." Madam Pomfrey came over and handed her a cup, "drink up dear." Alice swallowed the ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Georgia resheathed the sword, "I think if it comes to close combat this'll be a lot easier than my dagger." Alje laughed, "probably. What you need to do is learn ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Question number one," Sara said, "how come you never told me that I was tailing you?" "Because you'd work a lot harder." "What? Was it a test or something?" "Yes, ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    If that were true, Georgia would need to know how to weild a sword. That presented a problem. "Yeron, I think I'm going to need to learn how to weild ...

    Aug 1, 2007


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)