User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana clumsily took the hilt from him, "I don't think it was smart giving this to me," she admitted. Sano gave her a startled look, "why?" "I'll end up stabbing ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice picked up her weaponry from where she set it to make it easier to manover in the fighter. "Adam, what the hell is going on?!" she exclaimed in her ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (See yas! I'm going to hold you to your promise!)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    all rational thought fled Sara, all she saw was her husband fly out of the plane, and before she could come to her senses she threw herself out to get ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I'm not sure, I had an idea like two seconds ago! oh yeah! How do you think their relationship will set with Kresko? I can see a really funny scene ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Yeah, start out as friends, well friendly friends and slowly morph into that?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I like the idea of them liking each other, but thats just me being a hopeless romantic again)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice was enjoying shooting the Spammian fighters, doing her best to only injure them enough to send them back to the ship, she wasn't so heartless as to kill them. ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (What about their relationship?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (alrighty then, what do you think we should discuss now?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (um...what Geomana's idea actually is?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice, Sedry, and Calder were walking to the great hall when Alice veered off of the path. "Aren't you coming to breakfast?" Calder asked. Alice shook her head, "no, I'm ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (nah, this works just as well doesn't it? and besides the fourm is already too cluttered)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (okay, that works for me :D)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (i'm not sure, how about a convo between Sano and Geomana, in which Sano reveals something about himself and that gives geomana an idea on how to stop the bad ...

    Aug 8, 2007


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)