User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana ran up the stairs in human form, tripping a lot. She gripped the wall as she rounded to corner to stop her from hitting the wall. When she finally ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I was now alone with Max. I barely knew him but I felt strangely comfortable around him. "How have you been Max?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana stuck Rai between her and Kresko, no doubt he was getting annoyed with the constant invitations over to dinner. Geomana just needed a distraction, anything to keep her from ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I resisted the urge to shout at Max, it wasn't his fault that everyone else used up my patience quota. I wasn't going to be in the wheel-chair long ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    When they arrived inside the chamber, Ileria and Alles bowed. Patrick hesitantly did so, but Emily got the strong feeling that she shouldn't do that. "You're magesty," the Colony leader ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy jumpped when she heard the shots behind her and turned to see three zombies fall down dead, again. She nodded in thanks to Marlene and turned back to the ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Rei?" Geomana asked, double checking Rei's appearen, "holy crap Rei it is you!" Rei reconized her as Kresko's sister as soon as she threw her arms around her, "how have ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana and Arias sat on a fallen tree as best they could, still testing their tangeability. "This is weird," Ariana admitted silently. "Yes, but this much I know, we can't ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice stared at the view screen, dumfounded by it, the temptation to quote Star Wars was almost unbearable, but she kept her mouth shut. "Thats no moon, its a space ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    "Werewolf teeth, nymph scalp, dragon talons, firedrake scales, a druid's ring a gryphon's beak, and vampires' fangs." Georgia mused, "nymph scalp is a very powerful aphrodisiac, dragon talons are hard

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    They flew up and borded the plane, shutting the door easily. The piolot was able to bring the ship back up. Sara kept her arms around Greg as they sat ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana put her hands on her hips, "i'm listening." "Why were you both holding swords?" "I gave her my fathers sword," Sano spoke up, "and I was showing her how ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Worst day of my life," Alice explained, "four years ago today my parents found out that I was a witch, and they...tried to kill me." "Kill you?" Calder's voice came ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Ninen I put her hand on his arm and smiled, "it was a well deserved outburst." Max still didn't look convinced, "it was just a bad time to do that." ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Clutching to Corelle's arm they walked to the porch and sat Eve down. She laid her head on his shoulder, breathing heavily and shivering. *I couldn't think of anything other ...

    Aug 9, 2007


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper