-
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla Suddenly there was a lot of screaming and people running. I snapped into fearless mode and stood up wondering what was going on and looking for Kaleb. Some wacko ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I walked over to him and put my arm around his waist, "you look good," I assured him with a smile, "very intimidating." He rolled his shoulders again, "it's ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I made a face, "thats not very nice." He smiled and tucked me to his side, "no it's not, but it's just good buisness." I checked my watch, "we'd ...
Aug 22, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla The first place we went into we tried the slot machines, we somehow managed to break even. Then we tried our hands at the blackjack tables. Kaleb was fairly ...
Aug 22, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I looked down at my only half empty bowl, "help me finish mine first," I suggested. He didn't have a problem with that. When we finished he put the ...
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla We lounged on the couch as we ate watching horribly old movies. *sorry distracted*
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I looked up at him, feeling a slight blush run up on my cheeks. "I guess I was wrong," I muttered. "About what?" "I said I wouldn't get hurt."
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "It's okay," I murmered. On a level I understood, he was posessive and didn't want to take the chance of me getting hurt. I wasn't going to get hurt. ...
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I pulled a skirt and a tank top blouse on, "we bake the pie and then go enjoy ourselves." He seemed to like that idea, I quickly put the ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I grinned at him, "it's not even cooked yet," I said smiling. He sighed and moved to the fridge for something else to eat. "Fine," he agreed. I kisses ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla My pies were basic, which usually meant they were the best. I cut the lard into the flower and added the small amounts of water that I needed to ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I yawned and rubbed my eyes, "that's okay." I checked my watch, it was only 7 in the morning, the casinos didn't open for another hour or so. "I ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I woke up when Kaleb suddenly jerked away from me. I stroked his arm trying to ease his tension. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms, ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I was way too tired to open my eyes, but my mind wouldn't let me just leave them closed. The enternal alarm said it was time to wake up. ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: Mindworks
Claire As soon as I got off of work I started out towards Chloe's house, the books in my bag. AH! you remembered the books! Yes I did, I thought ...
Aug 20, 2008
