User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise looked at the dog, ignoring the girl and Nathan. "What was that again? I'm afraid I misunderstood." "The town is in danger," the little dog said, "some new creature ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Anya led the way to the only inter-ratial bar in town. It catered to werewolves, humans and vampires. Humans could come in and drink whatever they wanted, they even could ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    **No, oops, I'll fix that here.** "Hunting?" Lauren asked sceptically. "Well...hunting for the store," Anya said. She grinned and rolled out of the parking lot.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise nudged Silvin playfully, "you should stick around longer this time, lifes not as much fun without you around." "Lifes more disturbing with you around." Alise looked insulted, she couldn't ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lycanthropy

    Name:Canan Gender: Female Age: 500 (looks 21) Appearence:Long blond hair, parted to the side, brown eyes, incredibuly pale skin. Always wears an arm cover to hide her wings, but otherwise, ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Oh, i've got less than a month, like two weeks maybe.)

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    From a bunch of different pooks, I don't use just one book for rules, and probably books you've never heard of. oh and THIS IS A ROMANCE PEOPLE WHERE ARE ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Caden saw the look on Greg's face and softened a bit, she knelt next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Maybe I could bring her back for ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Aww man, I hate school-is assuming thats the reason you have to go to bed)

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana looked back before rounding the corner with Rei, then she stuck herself against the wall, refusing to move until they came back. *thats all i can think of*

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    When Alise grinned her fangs extended outside of her mouth and she raised a hand to cover them. "You're a vampire?" Gerad asked. Alise nodded, "I am." The room got ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise watched the odd looking group from across the bar, hungrier than she ever had before. The bar-man had a bottle somewhere most likely, but she was in a good ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Now my new character... Name: Caden Age: 21 Blond hair blue eyes Power (future elder) Can see the future when the decision is made for that to happen. But for ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "I say," Alice announced, "that we rest up for tonight, pack up on the gear and go get that information back!" She looked around, hoping for some support in the ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Name: Alise Age: 500 (looks 20) Gender: Female Appearence: (I like this one so I'm just going to use the picture, but she's paler than the picture) (Racheal Leigh Cook ...

    Aug 14, 2007


guys i ate too much chicken and now im afraid i might give birth to a chicken
— hop