User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    "Joseph!" Eve shouted standing up, "STOP IT NOW!" Joseph jumpped and the bull demon's faltered and vanished. "So you're speaking to me now?" "Believe me, if the situation didn't demand ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana gripped Sano's arm, both in a reassuring gesture to herself and in a somewhat restraining way for him. "Rieko!" Sano shouted. **Thats all i've got**

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice snuggled closer to him, her eyes still fixed on the sky. She glanced at Calder with a sly smile and pulled out her wand. "Alice... what are you doing?" ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rouge Agent

    oo I dibs Elizabeth! I'll just wait for the profile then but I call dibs!

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Arabian Knights

    Nina Age: 19 Arab lady Should be married by now, but her father refuses to marry her to someone she doesn't want. Is outspoken, hot tempered, and opinionated. Knows when ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Arabian Knights

    Alright this is about England trying to take over the Arabs during the midevil times. A few things to point out: This isn't based on an actual event We're not ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana breathed a loud breath of relief, "thank God! I was starting to think we were going to have to fly." She shuddered at the thought. After a while of ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    When morning came Geomana and Sano were off. Geomana had recovered greatly and could run. "We're not flying," she protested as she put the note on the counter. "There isn't ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Anya looked at him in amazement, secretly contemplating the chance of a giant prank. But instead she said, "I'm Anya, and sure." Thats all i can think of

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    (Well he's tagging along now then, he'll run away at some point soon though)

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Anya watched with satisfaction as Kalen went back to his "girlfriend". She didn't like being the cause of fights. But she was lonely again. It wasn't a new feeling for ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana took a few moments before she fell asleep to write a letter to Kresko. Kresko, I'm sorry. Sano and I went to end the segregation between everyone. I left ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    (Any spot is perfect, if you create one put them in the bar.)

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana took a deep breath and said, "first, we need to get on the surface again." Sano started, "What?" "The people I know of still live on the surface. But ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    **Kalen's up for grabs yeah you can have him Sasquash** Anya sauntered back to the bar, dissappointed, but not surprised. Why would anyone want to dance with her? Especially one ...

    Aug 19, 2007


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year