-
Re: The Others
"Rieko, get up," Sano nudged him again. Rieko stopped as if the fog in his head just cleared and he realized who was talking. "Sano," Geomana pleaded, "don't hurt him." ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
"Bella was he bleeding when you left?" "Um...I'm not sure." Alise sniffed the air, "yes he was...and I know it sounds awful but I think I can track him..." she ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice wasn't paying much attention to the conversation anymore, she was more focused on the date of the next Quiditch match, Griffondor vs. Ravenclaw. And she would get to play. ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
Amanta sighed, "I would have loved to have been there." "You know we cannot risk a nurse, you're too valueable." Amanta rolled her eyes and leaned closer to the cut, ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
"Slade!" Kathy called when she caught up to him, "Slade, please stop." Reluctantly he stopped and turned around, "what do you want Kathy?" "I want you to stay." "Because I ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"How about this," Alice said in a desperate attempt to calm everyone down, "Nutty and Matt left, me and Heather followed, Bella felt left out so her and Chris came ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
**Dude we were in the lobby**
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Arabian Knights
**they're going to come in as soon as the story gets passed the intro I guess. Have your knight do something mundane in the market or something, just so he's ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice was spacing out as she ate her bacon and said randomly (interupting a conversation about the metor shower) "People should call me Alzz." "Alzz?" Calder said skepticly, "I like ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Arabian Knights
**Just slip him in anywhere, I kinda want my character to fall for Richard a little bit and then realize she loves another one...you could do that if you're willing ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"And," Alice added, "we're not commiting mutiny, its just a mass insobordination." She grinned madly (as in insanely), "we don't have to be totally guilty for this. We're not betraying ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Vampires
Is Cole a Malcontent or a Vantractor? Anya and Cole went onto the dance floor, hands entwined. By the time they made it out the song had switched to a ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Arabian Knights
Nina's father came out and hugged her as well, noticing how she was shaking. "Are you cold?" he asked. Nina shook her head, "no." "She was being followed," Richard said ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
**Dude, who's your character? Do a profile please.*** Amanta walked by carrying a bucket of water when she saw the warriors returning. She dropped the bucket, picked up her skirtsand ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: Arabian Knights
*close enough* Nina ducked inside an alley, hoping whoever was following her would give up. She was wrong. "Go away!" she said when they entered the alley. "Oh why would ...
Aug 22, 2007
