User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice walked back to the Griffondor common room, determined to tell at least Calder what really happened before Garret corrupted anyone else. When she reached the portrait hole she saw ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Amanta watched the battle with horrified eyes, she'd never been close enough to a battlefeild to see the carnage before. It made her stomach turn. It was twenty minutes of ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    (Okay my turn to demand postage, wth is wrong with you people? this is such a cool one! We need to continue the story!)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    When Lindsay went around the corner Alice almost slammed her head against the wall. "Sedry's going to kill me. I mean, I barely hurt him! My stupefy is like my ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "It was self defence!" Alice shouted, "in a way." "What do you mean?" Lindsay said as she haulted. "I mean I was going to see professor Flitwick about figuring out ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    "Me and Jordan locked the doors," Marlene explained. "Good," Kathy said, "I hope there's food in the kitchen still. Did you check there?" Marlene shook her head, "we haven't gotten ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    **Its okay i was just waiting for ANYONE to put themself there** Garret swallowed hard. "Ha, not so brave now are you?" Alice teased, all her self control gone. "If ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy chastized herself for letting her guard down enough to laugh, her real laugh. She hated her real laugh. "I'm sorry," she said, "I have the most obnoxious laugh in ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "Silvin, Ara, where the hell have you been?" Silvin shrugged, "walking." "You look hurt, what happened?" "Run in with a Demon," Ara explained. Alise looked at Nat and Gerard, "we ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Arabian Knights

    Nina stood up and glanced around the dark cell they were holding the women in. She went to the locked door and tugged, it didn't budge."These pirates are good," she ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "The stone's somewhere in the western woods," Alise explained, "Near the center, its still buried with its last master." "Who was?" "My maker, and he didn't die of natural causes ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise took a deep breath and wipped the blood red tears from her eyes. After a few more minutes she was able to speek again. "We need to get the ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    The bells rang, signaling the hour and Alice jumpped, "bloody hell! I'm going to be late for charms!" She picked up her bag and started to go but Calder gripped ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rouge Agent

    (Tony, its your turn to post for my group, I was the last to do it and yes, I am stuck)

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "Nathanial," Alise said in a stern voice, "do not strain yourself. You're going to have to lay still for a few days, so this gash," she traced the line of ...

    Aug 24, 2007


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon