User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Arabian Knights

    Nina Nina realized something when the doctor had come in, if the doctor found nothing wrong they'd be caught and whatever fate that awaited them was now going to include ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    *And i'm still confused so...TONY'S TURN* (Wow deja-vu, tony check the others)

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *Sorry i can only add at my grams house for a few more days, doing so now* *Except...i can't think of anything TONY'S TURN*

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice didn't get an "i hate you" fron Sedry or not that night. So she tried to avoid starting a conversation with him. Her and Calder didn't speak much either, ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Eve stopped for a half second to smile at Corelle, but when that second ended she stomped her foot-releasing the dagger attached to her shoe- and ground the silver blade ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "If you kill him, more will come after you," Geomana warned. "We won't be in the country if that happens, and I'll kill him like a normal human would kill ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Well he'll just have to deal with that," Geomana said, "he can yell at me when I get back." Rei raised an eyebrow, "really? You are coming back?" Geomana nodded, ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    After taking a few deep breaths she leaned against Calder, the tears stopping. Calder's comforting arm around her was so safe. "So did you ever go see professor flitwick?" She ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "India," Geomana responded, her voice cold. "Why do you want to know?"

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Ten minutes later they were safely loaded onto the ship when Geomana spotted a form coming down over a hill towards the ships. Her werewolf eyes could tell who it ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    After a few moments they pulled apart, "I'm not the best with words." She said, starting to blush. "I never really have been and I didn't really know how to ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Amanta spotted Luke and walked over to him. He quickly grabbed her arms and looked her over. "ARe you okay? I heard you scream-" "I'm fine, one of the sea ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana's jaw dropped, he...he loved her? Nobody in their right mind would love her, but yet...thats all she ever really wanted. She only ever wanted to be worthy of love. ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "I'm just trying to get behind the archers, I promised Luke I'd be careful...I guess I already broke that promise. I'll be fine now. Thank you." The Sea assissan nodded ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Hey Tony! Your turn!!!

    Aug 26, 2007


Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr