User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Why? Because they think you're a psycho? I'm not getting exactly why they're on your tail. I'm really confused." Geomana's temper started to get more under control and she was ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    **I have no ideas, so at least you had one**

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Barely, what I don't understand is why its such a big deal!" she was losing control of her temper. Bad thing. *All i've got sorry*

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy couldn't sleep, the pillow was too soft. She was used to Bill's shoulder. But, she wasn't thinking about Bill, she wasn't really thinking about anything at all. Her and ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana spotted Reiko in the hall, "Reiko, I want to talk to you." Reiko winced and turned around, "about what?" "About why you're here." "What about why I'm here?" "I ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "And how do we do that?" "I was hoping you guys knew or something." Caden made a sharp turn sending everyone to the right, and then went into a feild. ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *oh no, i wasn't going anywhere but out internet was down, its back now*

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    (ITs sasquaches turn, in my book at least. You only expected it to be two pages? geese ye of little faith. Oh and Bella -writer-chick-13- her computer has a virus, ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "They do tend to work alone, I do really like the woman there though." "She's the one who saved your life right?" Amanta nodded. "Then I like her a lot ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    When Alice's eyes caught Lindsays she felt as much pain in hers as in her own. "I'll be right back," she said as she removed her arm from Calder's and ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (ha ha, me too, poor Jackie, she'll be postless)

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "It looks just as pretty flooded," Alice said space casingly. "Alice, did you have your coffee this morning?" Bella asked reprochfully. Alice jumpped as if just realizing she wasn't alone. ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    *I posted twice!!! Somebody elses turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    (I want to post really bad, but its currently Tony's turn, because I can't think of anything if I don't know if he's Vantractor or Malcontent. TONY'S TURN)

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Amanta and Luke sat by a camp fire while Amanta reapplied some healing herbs to the cut on his arm. "You got a good view of battle today didn't you?" ...

    Aug 30, 2007


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help