User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy vaguely heard the sound of voices pulling her towards conciousness, instantly she tried to block them out. She pulled the blanket over her head. "Come on Kathy," Slade said ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *I think we need to wait until Tony comes back now*

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "including you," Luke sharpened his gaze. "Which is exactly why you should teach me." "If I don't teach you then you won't be able to fight," Luke crossed his arms ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Amanta couldn't see much from the tree, and she defiently couldn't hear anything. She scooted foward trying to get a better view, the branch started to shake. She shut her ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    *Or somebody else (you) could post*

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "Aren let me go!" Amanta cursed and tried to free her arm, "whats with that Silver guy?" *I can't think of anything else :oops:

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "Luke's as humble as any other," Amanta said, then with a sympathetic look to Luke she added, "even more so sometimes." "Oh really?" Silver said mockingly. "Really, and you shouldn't ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    *I don't know what to put*

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    *I don't know what to do!*

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana went back up onto deck and met Sano, her cheery mood renewed instantly. It was so strange that someone would have such an affect on her. But she didn't ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Professor Flitwick?!" Alice called, "sorry I missed yesturday. Are you still avaliable today?" No reply. "Professor Flitwick?" Calder asked. "Are you here?" Alice picked up his wand, "he should be. ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "You're in pain," it wasn't a question. Rieko nodded. "Good, you deserve it. You're so wrapped up in your own prejudices that you can't tell the difference between friends and ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    "Oh, my, wow. AT least tell me you at least got the jerk right?" She heasitantly reached out and swept her hand acrossed it. "Yeah I got him." "I hope ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "oh," Geomana's gaze lowered and she felt really dumb. "Why do you care? I thought you hated us."

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Maybe, but I wouldn't recommend you come with." He raised an eyebrow, "why not?" "Because we're going to be doing it in an enclosed space, I might either take your ...

    Sep 1, 2007


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind