-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Alise looked up at the double doors and smiled, "I can't believe this is still here." Without another word she grabbed Gerard's arm and dragged him up to it. They ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
*Hey Connor, I think you got the names screwed up, Lindsay is kinda tied up, I'll wait until you fix that.*
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
Amanta shreiked as her blade came dangerously close to Luke's side. Instinctivly she dropped it and stepped back. "I think thats enough for tonight," she said when he stood up ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
*Oh absoloutly it must be changed, "strange" should be turned to "queer"*[/scarcasm] *Gawd i'm such a smart mouth* *Oh and I'm assuming that the Howdens is where Gregory is leaving, ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
*I cannot think of anything to put with Amanta and Luke...so...Heather gets to.
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Geomana turned to Sano and whispered, "where exactly are we?" "Somewhere over the Atlantic ocean." "Somewhere over the Atlantic ocean," she relayed. "I'm sorry about just up and leaving like ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
"Yeah but I've only heard it coming out of a Jane Austen novel." "Who is Jane Austen?" "She's a writer, you haven't heard of her?" "Never in my life." "Thats ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth sat against her favorite reading tree with her favorite Jane Austen: Sense and Sensibility . The sky was growing dark and she was having trouble reading. But still, she ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
oh wait! Edit: My character is Elizabeth Collins *nervous smile* um...I guess I should start then?
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
I'll change my character (since her name is Ellizabeth-unless that was a typo) if you'd like
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
He he mabel I got the idea for this story after i read that book for the third time ^.^
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
Kathy couldn't stop thinking that this couldn't be a good idea, she was short on bullets and they were way too open for her liking. "I don't like this," she ...
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice and Calder sat on the couch, Alice about to fall asleep, but intent on staying there until Sedry returned. It was just after Calder promised to wake her up ...
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: Vampires
Anya gave a quizzical look and said, "whats your favorite book?" He thought for a second, "Memoirs of a Geisha." Anya's eyebrows shot up, "really? Mine too. What's your favorite ...
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Geomana's hands itched for a phone, she wanted to talk to Kresko. He'd be furious, but there was no turning back now. Even though he was an over-protective heavy-handed jerk ...
Sep 9, 2007
