User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana klutched at Sano's arm, "I thought this was your cousin's ship," she mumbled, her voice shuddering. "Do you think he had anything to do with this?" She ran her ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    *The whole idea was for you to write it*

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    (Some really corny ones that I'd rather not share with the public)

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    *The idea you sent me in the PM about the whole cool concept of everyone forgetting temporarially, and the date and all jogging memories and such, you remember, if not ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice smiled and started to blush. She tried to hide her face with the loose strands of her bun, but not finding enough. Scipio got out another fork and knife. ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Half an hour later all three of the girls were walking back with their boxes. When Alice spotted Calder she raced over, stood on her tip toes and kissed his ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: As Darkness Draws Near...

    Sieg asked me to add a character, and I'd been flirting with the idea for a while so...I'm making a character. Name: Melinda Age: 3000 Appearence: Black silky hair, always ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "Well..." Arania said scarcasticly, "Arias and I are dead, so we cannot do much, and everyone else is too terrified to do anything. We just want some information." "What information?"

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    *As soon as Midnight writes his idea :D)

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    *Okay i'm just reversing Adam's and Heather's posts and it'll all make sense* Alice gawked as the imposter turned to dust, then she spun and saw Adam. Bella and Alice ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    *You are *points to last post* you know how it works better than i do*

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Killing us all won't bring them back," Sano said, "not all of us are bad." "Most are," Rieko grumbled. "We can't be worse than humans," Geomana said, "I very much ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    All hands report to the bridge Adam's voice called over the intercom. "Oh crap," Alice said, "I guess its going to get cold anyways." She stood up and walked up ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "Then why are you going to kill me?" "Because my employer wouldn't do it himself." "Who is your employer?" He looked mournful for a moment, "Rick." "Why are you going ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily and Rick stayed behind Alles and Ileria, letting them pawn through the books. Emily started to get dizzy and had to cling onto Rick for support. "Are you okay?" ...

    Sep 16, 2007


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson