User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana shrugged, "Somewhere on the African border I believe." She closed her eyes so he wouldn't see her slightly shift, listening and smelling for human life around. She shifted back ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise walked to Ara, her hands still clamped tightly over her stomache, "don't worry Ara, I know Silvin, he'll be alright." Ara nodded slightly, her head still down. Alise pulled ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Whatever Adam was about to do to himself, it wasn't good. She knew she hadn't made whatever was inside Adam go away, but she knew it was weaker. "Ricteshempra!" Adam ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Is it too late to join? I hope not. And because I don't want to screw up the storyline or anything, I'll let somebody else put me in. Name: Kristina ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth needed a Coke desperatly, but settled for tea. Bridge was one of the only card games she knew how to play, but she still wasn't very good. *I know ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Adam!" Alice sobbed, turning to face him, "you were there for me when I thought no one else was. Why would I want to hurt you?" Adam spat at her, ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    OMG ADAM! I'm sooo sorry I compleatly forgot you! But...thats kinda good, you gotta stay on the highwind and find a way to get us back. Unless you've already left, ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice fought back tears the entire way to Hagrid's house. She couldn't believe that this was happening to Adam, her Adam. He was like her little brother, but so much ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    *We need Connor to post... CONNOR!!!!!*

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana was clutching herself as closely to Sano as she could, utterly terrified at the thought of losing her hold or opening her eyes. She was absoloutly terrified. Not only ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    *Aw why'd everyone stop posting?*

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    *Aww come on why'd everyone stop posting? It just got started.*

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Great! did I already say who was with who? I'm not sure so I'll put it here... Alice and Scipio (Midevil times/England) Bella and Chris (The future/Planet Ivy) Matt and ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "I trusted you!" She screamed, he laughed some more. "You're, you're laughing?!!!!" She threw more flames at him. He threw them back. for a few moments they were just throwing ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    (Nope, I shall maketh one in a moment then)

    Sep 18, 2007


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47