User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice glanced nervously at Scipio, who twirled her again and they began to sing and dance. When they had finished lots of coins had found their way to their feet. ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    OOOOOOH Sorry OMIT my last post ^.^ I'll try again later....

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Caden watched heartbroken as Sara looked up at Greg and told him she'd always be with him. She felt horrible hoping that she wasn't back for good, but then she ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    *AHHHHHHH it died!!!!!!!!*

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    *I can't think of anything ^.^*

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Mayhem Discussion Thread

    Cool, I need a guy to appear next to me, from either side, and I'm a hopeless romantic so...hopefully thats self explainatory ^.^

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Mayhem

    *I'm still waiting for some guy to show up next to me ^.^ unless they already did and i missed it.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy felt a fimaliar wave of sleep come over her, similar to when she had been bitten. She leaned against Slade and let it take her, "I love you." She ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "Why am I not allowed to get up?" "Because you're still not healed, and the worst thing for anybody is to stand up when they have a concussion." "Oh okay," ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Mayhem

    Gloria Gloria watched the battle, she knew what side she was on, but she had no skills in true battle or in magic. She hated being untrained, she had been ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "I wonder what they're argueing about," Alise said, no longer trying to sit up, "I can't hear them..." Her eyes turned alarmed, "I shoud be able to hear them!" "Maybe ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *The italics make it seem like he's just thinking the words...did he say them out loud?**

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy slowly woke up when she was pulled out of the truck, her stomache clenched painfully with hunger. "I'm hungry," she said weakly as he eyes opened, "is anybody else ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    oh yeahs you're unconcious aren't you? ^.^ just switch back to being concious or something.

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise watched as Bella went over to talk to Nat, she stayed a couple feet away from him so he could keep pacing. She tried to sit up again but ...

    Oct 7, 2007


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer