User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice smiled and blushed, looking down at her dress, "you really like it?" she asked shyly. Scipio nodded and lifted her chin to meet his gaze, "its beautiful." He looked ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    "You're looking at me like I'm going to attack you," Kristina said flatly. "You might." Kristina shook her head, "not tonight, I've left my vampire half at home." "Then what ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise, Gerard, Bella, Ara, Nat and Silvin all joined hands and concentrated. In a rush, everything around them swirled away into blackness. When their feet hit the ground again they ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    (I say its Chris's turn or something)

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Gerard's voice rang through the cave, they must not be far away if they could hear Gerard. Alise took advantage of Damian being distracted to hit him in the soft ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise squinted, it couldn't not him! He was dead! "Damian?" she asked slightly fearfully. He mocked a bow, "yes." "But...but you're dead!" He shook his head making a tisk noise, ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    They have bombs? 0.0???

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "I still have some lose ends to tie up in my past, just to prove that the demon was telling the truth. After I get out of this cave, it's ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Kristina looked down at the cat, cute kitty she thought. But it wasn't a cat, it was Arianna, she could tell. Kristina didn't understand why she was a cat, but ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Gerard helpped Alise sit up as Nat did the same with Bella, she groaned in her sleep and that pleased Nat. "She didn't hurt herself on her fall," he said, ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "Your magic may have been absorbed into the stone," Alise touched her chest where the stone had morphed back into her skin, "my heart, it could still be in there ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise shrugged, "I don't know, I'm a vampire, not a mage. I suppose he could reach in and take it out, but i wouldn't know what that would do to ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Mayhem Discussion Thread

    Maybe it'll have something to do with the guy (who's yet to show up) with my character.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    The same sickening hot/cold feeling came over Kathy and she snuggled closer to Slade. When the blackness would have come pain replaced it. Aching pain spread through her, so hard ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Oh yes you're still unconcious aren't you? I'll think of something eventually.

    Oct 13, 2007


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria