User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Kristina shrugged and pulled herself back onto the dumpster and crossed her legs. "I've never done that with two people before," she said with faint excitement. "Not even one with ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice twirled around all by herself while she waited for Calder to come back, she did feel awfuly tense, but everything seemed perfect again. When Calder returned she stopped spinning ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy bit back a cry of pain as it over took her. She curled into a tiny ball hoping to contain it, and then once again the familiar blackness consumed ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    *i have a 1/2 idea, the second half ^.^ i don't know how to start it >.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "But I highly doubt they would allow us to joust, isn't it still the noble blood thing? I don't know about you but I'm a yank head to toe, and ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "I don't care," Geomana said instantly, "I know you, I love you, you'd never hurt us." Reiko managed to get to his feet and started charging Sano, after recovering his ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    NAME: Azreialla RACE: Human GENDER: Female OFFICIAL TITLE: Lady Azreialla APPEARANCE: Jet black hair, always braided, captivating blue eyes. OCCUPATION: Drifter WEAPONS: Bow and arrows, dagger SKILLS:

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy felt her life slipping away, but she desperatly clung to it, if she became a zombie NOW she'd end up killing somebody. The only thing she could do was ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Amanta watched Luke her expression akin to fierce, he wasn't making her stay behind, when she felt it safe to look away sheturned back to Aren and Kenran, "you'll need ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    CONNOR!!!!!! YOUR TURN!!!!! think of something and I shall injure you!

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy jolted when the car abruptly sped up. Never in her life had she ever felt so vunerable, weak, and filled with pain. She didn't like it. *sorry out of ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana winced as she climbed on, she didn't like heights, and she was sure that Sano wouldn't be able to get very far. "Sano be careful," she begged. When she ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    (we have to wait for Bella to post!)

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    (I can't think of anything XD Sorry!)

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Geomana assisted Rieko, putting as much sand on the fire as she could, but the damned thing wouldn't go out without a fight. It took at leats a gallon of ...

    Oct 17, 2007


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held