User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    "Then why were you hiding?" Geomana asked, "we wouldn't hurt you unless you tried to hurt us first." Geomana took in the girls stance, she was standing defensivly, she did ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana looked over to where the smell was coming from. She started walking that way/ Sano trailing behind. "Hello?" she said when she got close enough to see the woman's ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    OKay Ariel! Bring my character back then!

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Okay Claire said she was going to post a while ago...but she hasn't...Heather could you remind her that she's a main charcter and i'm very bad at double posting against ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Maybe we should just skip ahead to the ambush? I don't know how to put that part so I'll leave this up to Connor or Kitty, or whoever else is ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Okay its Connor's turn and if he gets on i'm going to pester him until he posts okays?

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Okay bella's grounded until Monday, I don't know what to do with my character since she's all alone with Damian and kidnapped, I'd just have her rescue herself but then ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Alright I promised Connor some prompts so here they are: Coming back and having breakfast Zombie attack and they gotta go right away You go and get food, and come ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Okay i get whats going on, i just don't know what to do though.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials

    I'm claiming Lyra!

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caden glared at him, "you know I don't like that." she said, "you know how afraid of heights i am." Slade smiled and sat her down, "it's still funny." She ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice liked leaning against Scipio, especially in comparison to Lionel. Who was still watching her creepily. She wanted to find a way to subtaly switch sides with Scipio, so that ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana enjoyed the rush of air that blew past her face, and the way the world moved beneath her. She knew Kresko and probably SAno would be following her, but ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana stepped back and groaned "so much for going running," she said. Sano's eyes went wide, "you were going running?" "I was going to see how far I could out ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana warbled out of bed and into the living room, intending to sneak out and go for a run. She edged around the living room and was almost to the ...

    Nov 15, 2007


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13