User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I giggled and sat next to him, "yes we can." My stomach growled, "how about lunch?" He grinned, "sounds good."

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled, "Let's do you first, I'm gonna have to go for maternity clothes." I made a face at the word and the clothes that would probably come with. ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla A set was the best idea for us, we bought a very nice and durible looking livingroom set and new bedroom set too.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek, "Besides I need help." He chuckled, "I have no idea what Im doing." "Neither do I." "Guess we'll be okay ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled tenitively, I was never good with decorating. We'd probably just be further ahead with getting a decorator and giving him free regin. But I wanted to try ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla In the truck on the way to the furnature store I looked at Kaleb and asked, "do you know what your dad was so upset about?" Kaleb shrugged, "probably ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I liked this bed, it was soft and right in the middle of the room. Somehow that made it even more comfortable. Especially with Kalebs arms wrapped tight around ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I didn't mind leaving, I was actually grateful for it.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I really didn't feel good, dots danced in my vision and finally blackness came over me. When I woke up I was sprawled across the back seat using Kaleb ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I felt very sick, not like I was going to throw up, but just in general sick. *I don't know what's the matter also xD*

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla We put it on a hopelessly romantic movie that made us giggle in the corniness of it and finally I fell asleep on the couch, using his lap as ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I yawned, I hadn't been ready to wake up yet. "Sleeping sounds good." A chuckle rumbled deep in his throat, "how about food?" The growling of my stomach made ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Everything about this house screamed "Buy me Sybbie!" I turned to Kaleb and smiled, "Let's check it out tomorrow." He grinned, "So far it fits?" "It fits and goes ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I groaned at the thought of going outside I was just too sick to go anywhere. "Let's just look at the paper," I pleaded, "I don't want to go ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I didn't like that idea, now at least. I was pretty sure I wouldn't want to be around so many people in such a tense situation that close to ...

    Aug 25, 2008


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson