User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    She tilted her head to the side, "how old are you?" "Ninteen, I was just turned recently." "Ah! that would explain it. BUt you're still a vampire." "And you're a ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Slowly Kathy's breathing returned to normal and she curled even closer to Slade, "nothing, just a bad dream." she said. "Your dreams always seem to be a great foreshadowing adventure," ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "You're a vampire," she said. He nodded, "yes I am." "Are you looking for a free meal?" she asked. "No, I just....decided to talk to you." "I try not to ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    They all walked in their human forms, it wasn't an unbearable walk, but Geomana wanted to run so much more. But at long last they arrived at the camp. Geomana ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise smiled and quickly rose to her feet, "i'm so sorry," she said, "I didn't want to have to change you, but you were going to die! I wasn't ready ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana smiled and kissed his cheek, "I am satisfied with that, at least for now." But she looked over at Karana, "but I may take you up on that offer, ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sighed internally but didn't respond. She couldn't tell if she was upset or relieved at what he had said. She wasn't sure how much time she had left, but ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    "ANd I am going too," Geomana said, rising to her feet, "its about time I showed how useful I can be." Sano pulled her down around the waist and onto ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy snuggled up closer to Slade, "you're so comfy," she said, then she yawned. She knew she was about to fall asleep, and she used her last waking breath to ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    They went down to the hall, Alice sliding down the banister and stumbeling onto the floor. "Ouch," she said but got to her feet swiftly. When they got to the ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    Ayla shoved the mech to the side just as it launched the daggers off, throwing him off balence and off aim. With one of its own daggers she killed the ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "Gerard!" Alice shreiked, shoving herself away from DAmian's limp body and over to his. "Gerard," she whispered, running her palmst acrossed his face. Then she closed her eyes, letting a ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "tisk tisk tisk," a voice said from the dark, "you should have remmebered Alise that I can run just as fast as you." He looked at Nat and Bella, "and ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Part two includes not jousting. In order to joust you'll need a horse right? As soon as you mount I shall run away, and you follow through a different mount, ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    "Atta girl!" Kathy said, "and she didn't almost become one!" "Kathy," slade said warningly, he turned her chin to face him, "no, we're not going to rush head first into ...

    Nov 21, 2007


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton