User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Scipio staggered and Alice immideatly stood up to help him, "i don't think you're in any shape to be carrying him," she said. "Doctor can you take a look at ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice went over and helpped Scipio prop his head up. "The victor is Sir Scipio!" Alice couldn't help it, she sighed in relief. Scipio had won, Lionel had lost, now ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden held a straight face until he dissappeared from view, then she couldn't help but let a huge grin spread across her face, it was all she could do to ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    "No one you know," she said shyly, "and no one of concequence. It's freezing out here, may I please come in?" "Who are you?" "I'm Christine," she responded. "What group ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Adanya made a face at Jason but continued to sip her drink. why don't you follow him? her spirit asked Because I don't feel like it, I'd much rather finish ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Sada Revival

    "What did you say you were going to do Leth?" "I said I was going to kill her," he grumbled. "What'd she keep doing?" "She kept dragging him away," Nicaraga ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Sada Revival

    "Hey Nici," Georgia said, "you know how I love to make an enterence." *sorry thats all I have*

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Sada Revival

    "How've been Leth?" Georgia asked with a faint smile. "Same as usual." "That bad huh? Evil preists still won't let us be?" "Not quite THAT bad." Georgia laughed and sat ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice knew the match was lost, knocking someone off their horse won the match but when she looked at the points, Lionel had only been upped two, how did that ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Go for the helmet this time, or better yet, just knock him off of the horse." "How do I do that?" "Don't go for the sheild," ALice sightly teased, "aim ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "I bet he was expecting you to not know how to ride," Alice smiled, "ANd i don't think his shoulder is completely healed. Hit him there once and I bet ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    Team-Catore Name-Christine Age-20 Race/breed-angel Gender-Female Appearence-Long unruly brown hair, basic brown eyes, tall slim figure that looks like she can kick your butt at a moments notice (she s

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Aren't we going to hunt him?" Slade asked disappointed. "No," Caiden said watching him go, "no we're not." "WHy not? He's a vampire!" "HE hasn't done anything yet." "Yet." "And ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "I'm going to fall off," she said. "I won't let you fall," Scipio assured her. "So you're going to fall off with me?" "Neither of us are falling off." THe ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Adanya walked up to the station and ordered a cappicinno. Then she looked over to the corner where a spirit and a human were sitting. Unable to resist the temptation ...

    Nov 24, 2007


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy