-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
"Thats the problem," I shrugged, "I don't know!" "Well, lets figure it out then." Gerard rose and strode towards me, locking me in his embrace, "any idea where we should ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Sada Revival
"Perhaps I should find them," Georgia said, "I still remember how to find her." "Should I go with you?" James asked. "No, you stay here. Its easier to Follow your ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden poked her head outside breifly, looking for Slade, he wasn't there. Perfect, she'd be able to take the day off and just be lazy for once. She didn't really ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
(Its Lukes turn Heather!!!*
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth sat on the floor by the hearth wrapped tight within Gregory's cloak. She was so cold and so tired. Not caring if it was proper or not, she slowly ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
It was strange, Alise thought, for the first time in centuries she slept, she had always gotten a bit dreary during the day, but hadn't slept. Today she slept, and ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Even though she hated it, Geomana wanted to fly. She knew she'd never be able to catch up with them if she tried. "Where's the other dragon?" Geomana demanded. "Geomana, ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
"So are we still going or not?" Jordon asked. "We're still going of course!" Kathy said. "No, we're not." Slade said. "Go Jordan!" "No!" Slade said again, "we're going somewhere ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
*Even one secentence posts count too! Heather! Unless they have a warning saying that nobody else is top "We're going to stay until you're better," Alice said sternly, then she ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
Cereum tapped Adanya's shoulder, you shouldn't go Why not? We don't know them! We haven't got anything else interesting to do! So you want to risk death? Not really, but ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
Christine groaned as the cold air rushed to meet her and she wrapped her arms around herself. "Why didn't you wear a cloak?" the other angel asked. "I lost it," ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
*That counted as a post Heather!*
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
"I'm Adanya Renolds," Adanya spoke up, "I'm ninteen, I'm hypercenetic, I can talk a mile a minute when I don't really have anything interesting to say. My spirit's name is ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Magic vs Science
*Hey, I won't be posting much this week, I've got my NaNo to finish up! So on Saturday if i put a post saying "please explain whats going on" please ...
Nov 27, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
"I tend to stay on my own," Christine said, "I don't usually like large groups of people." she backed up against a wall. *Sorry its so short, but I won't ...
Nov 27, 2007
