User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alice instantly wrapped her arms around Gerard and let him go into his sadness again. When he collected himself they went down into the main hall to talk to the ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Maaabel! your turn

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Scipio," Alice said and backed up against the wall, "Scip you're scaring me!" He ignored her, muttering to himself and digging through his closet. She wanted to give him her ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise and Gerard embraced each other and focused on the tower room of the mages castle. "Do you think they'll have noticed?" Alise asked. "Yeah we noticed," Nat said. They ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Adanya gingerly entered the wearhouse, "hello?" she called, "hel-lo? is anybody there?" "Adanya?" Jason's head poked out from around a corner and looked at her. Adanya sighed visibly relieved. "Hey ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice hugged Scipio tight to her, hoping that her mere presense would calm him down. He held her back his shoulders shaking slightly. She cooed nonsense, not bothering trying to ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    (Do the wearhouse!)

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    "Well that seems foolish," Christine said. "What do you mean?" Gabriel responded. "What if they're waiting for our one moment of calm, the one moment when our defences are down? ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    (Heather! Its your turn!)

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "So its settled then," AManta said, "she's staying." "Great," she said. "Now we are all a little short on sleep," Amanta comented, "lets get as much as we can before ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Move him," the doctor ordered nodding towards Lionel, "take him up to his chambers and get a fire going, put the coals in his coverlet." A few of the servants ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    "On the contrary," Elizabeth argued, "I very much enjoy your company." "If so madam, I must say I find you very strange." "I have often been told," she replied, "but ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "I still think it'd be best if you went back to your own camp," Kenaran said. "I agree," Aren said. "We shouldn't send her away," Amanta aruged, "we can use ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Invader Zim

    Yup, I shall be posting for dearest Bella whilst she is gone! and what Kyle put was enough as a profilie for me!

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    "I know about the war...Did I stumble apon a council about it?" He nodded. "Oh dear...I was only hoping to find an excape from the wind." "You found it, and ...

    Nov 28, 2007


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow