-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caidens breathing slowly returned to normal as the stinging and burning stopped. She didn't know where she was and didn't really care. She rolled onto her side and fell back ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden felt something warm and soft on her forehead, but it was soon followed by a stinging feeling unlike anything she's ever felt before. She was able to break through ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
"Hello," Alania said looking up from her book, "why were you running?" "Long story." Alania shrugged, "alright, your own buisness. You look tired." "I hit one of the doors." "I ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden felt herself get put down and then sometime later being picked up again. She felt so dizzy that she almost retched, but she resisted. Colt had probably saved her ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden's head was fuzzy, she didn't remember much, just a dog and swerving, where was she? She opened her eyes and saw a jacket, why was there a jacket on ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: Demon Slayers
Eve sat up and rubbed her eyes, "where...what happened?" "Long story." "Well, I'm assuming we have time, but of course I don't know so could somebody please fill me in?" ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
"Where is this cave again?" Geomana asked, "I'll go while you get healed." "No way you're going alone little sister," Kresko said. "I'll take Reiko and Rei with me," Geomana ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
(Ariel! Your turn!)
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden couldn't help but blush again, she had always known she smelled good to vampires, similar to the appealing smell of a witch-which made perfect sense she had witch blood ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
Alaniata 16 Alana 111 pounds 5' 3" Oh you'll see her personality at a later date! (Could somebody else bring me in? I always feel really akward when I do ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice needed to calm Scipio down, and fast. There was only one thing she could think to do. She went over in front of him and kneeled down next to ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Bella! your turn! I wanna kill off caiden and make Sara permanatly back! It'd just take too long, have them find you and then i'll do the rest!
Dec 8, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden looked at him and then looked down at herself before rolling her eyes, "i'm not exactly a professional," she said and shifted a bottle of wine to the side ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden couldn't help but smile back, noting the flush going into her cheeks, "Don't worry, I'll leave all sharp and pointy things at home." "ANd long, don't forget long," he ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden jumpped when she noticed Cole standing next to her. "Oh hey Cole! What are you doing here?" "Getting some house supplies." She watched as he streached his arm across ...
Dec 6, 2007
