User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "You're using an axe? I don't have anything that goes good with that, use your sword." Scipio shugged and grabbed his sword, "you're going to use the claymore?" "Rather I ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice pulled her pants on and her t-shirt before pulling her hair back up into her bun. When she examined herself in the mirror to make sure that everything looked ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Teehee, I had to give fair warning, everybody who's done a storybook with me knows what happens! I will forcibly make another character in love with mine! (Sad but true) ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice rolled her eyes and was having some difficulty with carrying her claymore, katanas and daggers, not to mention holding up her gown. "I'm going to get back into my ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sighed, if she was getting her claymore out it would seem hypcritical if she didn't let him get something. "Matt how many of my things have you stashed in ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice glared at Matt, "I know what your storeroom looks like, and if either of you go in there, you won't be coming out." "So I take it you're not ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Heylo newb! I'm Alice and I'm in! (Beware I am a hopeless romantic) Name: Alice Race: human Age: 17 Orentation: Guys duh! Eyes: Gray Hair: shoulder legnth, origionally blond, but ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden slowly opened her eyes, where was she? She looked up and saw a vampire hovering over her, she couldn't quite make out his face but it was a vampire ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    *I can't think of a way to wake her up, could you help mabel?*

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Hey...Where's Sara and Kate and all them?" Alice asked, "they should be here by now." "I don't know," Jesse admitted. "Hm... Thats strange." Alice started feeling around in her pockets ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    (OY! Connor! Frenchy! Bella! Somebody post! Dona let this die!)

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Excrutiating pain filled Alise, she withered and screamed at first but then just gritted her teeth and groaned. Any other time under such extream pain she would have passed out, ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    "I'm Alaniata, but I hate it with a passion so I order anybody who'll speak to me to call me Alana. I'm the misfit among misfits." "The what?" "This is ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise took Gerards hand and found courage in that. This is what she wanted wasn't it? She wanted to become human, to have a normal live and to have kids, ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice gave him a wary look but started off anyways, completely ignoring the pair. She knew it was cruel to make Lionel stay here, but he deserved it. She walked ...

    Dec 10, 2007


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues