User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *DUDE! Guys I opened the door!*

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana screamed and switched back and forth between human and wolf form, to no avail. She closed her eyes, refusing to look down, pretending that it was Sano carrying her ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    *Talent here not expressed in profile* Alana sat out in the court yard reading until the sun went down, then she retreated into the darkest corner of the gym and ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth sat next to him and looked at the music, "I do know this song, but it is a duet, which is why it seemed strange to me." She started ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Nutty rolled her eyes and got up. "I just need a bandage," Alice said glancing at Scipio. "He dragged me here." "What did you trip over this time?" "His axe..." ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    No, but be warned, this has a tendency to die A LOT.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth blushed, she had taken lessons til she was sixteen, "yes." "Would you play?" "I suppose, but I warn you, I have not played in years." She stood up and ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Alice stood up and started walking again, her head hurt horribly, the result of a soft ball to the head and then smacking it on the floor. Dots swarmed her ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana stepped around Kresko and extended her hand, "I'm Geomana, do you know who he is?" Ken nodded. "Do you know our other companion? His name is Sano." Ken nodded. ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth drew her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on top. Gregory was so strange, he seemed immune to any sort of conversational contact, or flirting. She ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth blinked, "you think I'm pretty? Nobody's ever thought of me as pretty before."

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    (I still like my idea of keeping Geomana in the cave place with Hikaru while Sano does all the evil stuff)

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice followed Scipio, her feet moving in an unconcious will guided by his hand. She was floating along a sea of incoherence. This kiss was different from the one at ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    (Anybody can bring me in i don't care!)

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice chuckled and begun using the true katana technique, her speed doubled and the two blades moved in an elegent sweeps and curves that made her feel like she was ...

    Dec 13, 2007


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data